We are seeking a skilled Content Developer and Social Media Manager to oversee the creation, development, and management , our social media presence across various platforms. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills and have a proven track record of crafting compelling, engaging content that aligns with brand message, voice, and tone.
1. Develop, plan, and execute content marketing initiatives that will drive traffic, engagement, leads, and sales for brand.
2. Oversee the creation, editing, and publishing of content. Ensure content is optimized for search engines (SEO) and share ability.
3. Stay up-to-date with digital media developments and emerging trends. Research, implement, and recommend new media and content strategies that aligns with our marketing objectives.
4. Collaborate with other departments to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all content.
5. Develop and deploy social media campaigns to promote our brand, drive traffic to our website and increase engagement on our social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and others.
6. Manage our social media channels, develop and maintain a social media calendar, create social media posts, monitor metrics, and evaluate the effectiveness of campaigns.
7. Engage and interact with followers, and join relevant groups, discussions, and conversations. Actively work to establish a strong online presence for our brand.
8. Monitor trends and contribute insights to shape ongoing social media strategies.
9. Analyze data and metrics from social media channels, Google Analytics, and other sources to measure the effectiveness of campaigns and make adjustments accordingly.
10. Collaborate with graphic designers, video producers, and other content creators to provide high-quality visual content that is in line with our brand guidelines.
A minimum of 1 years of relevant experience in content development and social media management.
2. Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including copywriting and copy-editing.
3. Knowledge of social media management tools such as Hootsuite, Buffer, or SproutSocial.
4. Passion for digital marketing trends and emerging technologies.
5. Experience with online photo and video tools such as Canva.
9. Solid understanding of social media analytics
10. Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
please only apply If you meet the qualifications listed above and possess a passion for social media management, we encourage you to apply.
Please send your experience and portfolio of relevant work.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia